With a special biologically-inspired design, AnyRidge® implants offer effective treatment solutions that are less invasive, fast, predictable, and esthetically superior, especially when considering immediate placement, immediate loading, and short implants.
Select the best AnyRidge® implant to achieve amazing initial stability in any bone density (D1-D4) and with any ridge structure (width & depth) - hence the name AnyRidge® !
How is this possible?
In contrast to conventional implant systems that destroy precious bone by using wider implants in soft bone, the AnyRidge® uses a standard core with various thread depths to cover all bone densities.
Using a customized drilling sequence according to the selected AnyRidge® implant and bone condition, the osteotomy socket is usually smaller (e.g. Ø5.0mm fixture can be placed in 2.9mm osteotomy socket in D4 bone), which preserves the crestal bone, reduces the overall bone loss, and provides excellent initial stability.
Maximized surface area & the large inter-thread area for faster osseointegration.
Meanwhile, the innovative AnyRidge® self-tapping knife-shaped progressive thread design creates smooth and easy insertion that avoids bone necrosis, leaves space for blood circulation, and provides a larger surface area for faster osseointegration.
Double Offset ®
Maximum preservation of cortical bone
More cortical bone
= more soft tissue volume
= beautiful gingival line
Prosthetics & Connection
Stop worrying about screw loosening!
Better esthetic outcomes from wide variety of prosthetic options!
For the best initial stability with AnyRidge® implants, insert the fixture using a handpiece until one or two threads above the crest, then use a ratchet extension wrench to place the fixture platform in the final desired position.
To avoid sticking in hard bone, the osteotomy should be almost the same width as the AnyRidge® fixture.
- McCullough JJ , Klokkevold PR The effect of implant thread design on implant stability in the early post-operative period
- Raquel Zita Gomes, Implant Stability in Posterior Maxilla: A controlled Clinical Trial
- Guiseppe Luongo, Immediate functional loading of single implants: A multicentre study with 4 years of follow-up
- S.-Y. Lee, The cytocompatability and osseointegration of Ti implants with Xpeed surfaces
- F.G. Mangano Early bone formation around immediately loaded implants with nanostructured calcium-incorproated and machined surface: a randomized controlled histologic and histophometric study in human posterior maxilla
- Ueli Grunder Influence of the 3-D Bone-to-Implant Relationship on Esthetics
- Nozawa Biologic ratio of supra-implant mucosa